Kathy Rawls, Au.D., CCC-A
About Kathy Rawls, Au.D., CCC-A
Dr. Rawls received her Bachelors of Science in speech, language, and hearing sciences from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and her Doctorate in Audiology from the University of Texas at Austin. She completed a dual fellowship at the Marion Downs Center, a non-profit speech and hearing center in Denver, and at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus.
- B.S. from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Au.D. from the University of Texas at Austin
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language, and Hearing Association
- Top Student Poster Presentation (2019)
Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Meeting
- Robert J. Dunlop Memorial Student Scholar Award (2018)
Outstanding Audiology student in the state of Texas
- Northwest Sertoma of Austin award for The Outstanding Student Clinician in Audiology (2017)
More About Kathy
Kathy has a passion for global health and working with underserved communities. She has participated in numerous medical trips abroad providing audiological services. A native Texan turned Coloradan, Kathy enjoys running, hiking, and skiing in her free time.
Board Certified Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialist
High quality care to pediatric, adult, and senior patients