Keeping our patients and staff healthy is our top priority!
If you think you may have Covid-19, visit the CDC for more information on testing.
If you are feeling sick or uncertain about visiting us in the office, please call us at 303-333-2119.
All members of our staff have received both doses of a Covid vaccine, either Moderna or Pfizer.
In accordance with guidelines set by the CDC, we are taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff:
- All patients and visitors are required to have an appointment.
- Guests are not allowed in the office with a patient unless needed for assistance.
- All patients, staff, and visitors are being screened for fever, headache, diarrhea, respiratory symptoms, travel, exposure, vaccination status, and other Covid-19 symptoms before entering the office.
- All visitors and staff are required to wear a face mask that covers the mouth and nose while in the building.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces are being performed between each patient.
- The number of patients seen in the office is being reduced and we are encouraging telehealth appointments when possible.
We want to make sure all our patients feel comfortable and safe when visiting our office. All members of our staff are utilizing Covid-safe practices, both inside and outside of the office.
If you have any questions, please call us at 303-333-2119.